THIS BOOK IS DIFFERENT
Connor Cobalt will probably be different from any character you've ever read.
THE MAIN DIFFERENCE...
So that's where Kiss the Sky comes in.
Rose and Connor go on a huge journey together, but it'll never be as raw as Lily and Loren's. For one, they're not addicts. For another, we needed these characters to breathe with us.
We want you all to come with us on this crazy, fun ride that is Kiss the Sky. Never look back. Roll with the punches (maybe literally). And when you think about the reality show, don't suspend your disbelief. It can all happen. If you're still like "yeah, right!" Then think about famous families in the media, other reality shows, and it'll help ground what we're doing. You may be pleasantly surprised ;)
**If you're going through this book and wishing for more Lo and Lily scenes, just remember thatThrive will encompass some of the events in Kiss the Sky only in Lily and Lo's POV**
SMALL THINGS TO EXPECT
- A level of comedic absurdity. They're being filmed for a reality television show. So you have to roll with it, or else you may not laugh at our jokes... which would be awkward.
- Overly confident people. This is a complete flip from Lo and Lily who are naturally self-deprecating, self-loathing and insecure. It may be jarring switch. So hang on tight!
- Lots of French. Sexy, sexy!
- References to reality TV culture. You'll understand when you get there ;)
- Lots of drugs. It happens.
- Fight fights. Some unexpected.
- Side character storylines. These fit in with the main characters, but they're really prevalent throughout the whole book. If you've read Addicted for Now -- we intertwine Lily, Lo, Daisy, and Ryke the same way we did the side characters in that one.
- **SPOILER for those who haven't read the Addicted series** Lily and Loren's wedding ** SPOILER**