It's now 2015, which means we've encroached on Connor's birthday! Since we've thrown every Addicted character a birthday bash (except Daisy's but you can expect one for her in February!) it's only right to honor him this year. Even if he's not the biggest fan of celebrating his birthday, in general (refer to fun facts below), he'll have to suck it up and take in this festive celebration!
So check out the fun facts about Connor Cobalt below and continue on to the giveaway!
FUN FACTS ABOUT CONNOR COBALT
Here are some things about Richard Connor Cobalt you may or may not know
1. Connor Cobalt was born "Richard Connor Cobalt" but if he's introducing himself, he'll always greet you with Connor.
2. He's the only Addicted series character to not have a birthday shown in the books. The reason for this: he refuses to celebrate his birthday. From Addicted After All, in Rose Calloway's words...
“If Connor appreciated the narcissism in his own birthday that’d make sense, but he refuses to believe they’re anything more than meaningless.”
3. BUT Connor's 27th birthday will appear in Fuel the Fire (coming soon!) :D
4. In the Addicted series timeline, Connor is turning 26 today! This is right before Addicted After All begins.
5. He has a penchant for insults laced with compliments.
6. He's never been embarrassed in his life. (If you try to make him embarrassed, there is a 100% chance you will not succeed...and you may embarrass yourself in the process.)
7. Connor is known for his million-dollar grins and smartass comments.
8. His drink of choice is red wine, and his company of choice is Rose Calloway, challenging him in any kind of game. (Like Fuck, Marry, Kill and he's not afraid to make you choose between inanimate objects.)
9. In his youth, he went to an all-boys boarding school and then attended University of Pennsylvania, an Ivy League, where he triple majored.
10. He could have skipped grades -- as his IQ and intellect allowed him to do such a thing -- but he chose not to.
11. He doesn't believe in magic, fantasy creatures, or things that go "boo" in the night.
12. He's fond of paradoxes. They make life interesting.
13. He goes after life weighing costs and benefits. If the cost outweighs the benefit, he will -- most likely -- never do it.
14. He can quote literature and philosophers off the top of his head. Jane Austen, Shakespeare, Edgar Allen Poe, Sylvia Plath, Edith Wharton, Oscar Wilde, Kafka, Plato and more.
15. He's a hyperglot, but his favorite language is French. Therefore he speaks it most often.
16. And lastly, Connor Cobalt is smarter than you. It's just a fact :)
CONGRATULATIONS, CONNOR COBALT!
Instructions on how to get a Fizzle Force badge here