So check out the fun facts about Connor Cobalt below and continue on to the giveaway!
FUN FACTS ABOUT CONNOR COBALT
2. He's the only Addicted series character to not have a birthday shown in the books. The reason for this: he refuses to celebrate his birthday. From Addicted After All, in Rose Calloway's words...
“If Connor appreciated the narcissism in his own birthday that’d make sense, but he refuses to believe they’re anything more than meaningless.”
4. In the Addicted series timeline, Connor is turning 26 today! This is right before Addicted After All begins.
5. He has a penchant for insults laced with compliments.
6. He's never been embarrassed in his life. (If you try to make him embarrassed, there is a 100% chance you will not succeed...and you may embarrass yourself in the process.)
7. Connor is known for his million-dollar grins and smartass comments.
- She pushes me lightly in the chest and tries not to share my smile. “Why am I with you? You’re so conceited, arrogant—”
- “Narcissistic,” I add, “attractive, lovable, brilliant.”
- “That wasn’t an invitation for you to compliment yourself.”
9. In his youth, he went to an all-boys boarding school and then attended University of Pennsylvania, an Ivy League, where he triple majored.
10. He could have skipped grades -- as his IQ and intellect allowed him to do such a thing -- but he chose not to.
11. He doesn't believe in magic, fantasy creatures, or things that go "boo" in the night.
12. He's fond of paradoxes. They make life interesting.
13. He goes after life weighing costs and benefits. If the cost outweighs the benefit, he will -- most likely -- never do it.
14. He can quote literature and philosophers off the top of his head. Jane Austen, Shakespeare, Edgar Allen Poe, Sylvia Plath, Edith Wharton, Oscar Wilde, Kafka, Plato and more.
15. He's a hyperglot, but his favorite language is French. Therefore he speaks it most often.
16. And lastly, Connor Cobalt is smarter than you. It's just a fact :)
CONGRATULATIONS, CONNOR COBALT!
YOU'RE NOW ONE YEAR OLDER
AND ONE YEAR SMARTER THAN EVERYONE ELSE
Prizes: $20 Amazon Gift Card and a "I Think Therefore" Coffee Mug
Fill in the rafflecopter below to enter!