Thanks to everyone who participated in the Super Fan Quiz! There were 39 of you total! We had a blast looking through all the answers, and we hope you had a blast finding and/or remembering them ;) We've thrown out 3 questions due to vagueness, which means that everyone will get these correct. Check your email for your personal results. Without further wait, here are the answers and results!
WATCH HERE ➜ http://youtu.be/H8HHKFVWj2U
DURING THE CHAT
We'll be discussing AMOUR AMOUR, so if you haven't read our circus-centric standalone book, tune in after you do. Or else you'll hear tons of spoilers! We're also answering your questions about the book and discussing relationships and more.
If time allows we're going to switch topics at the end for Addicted series fans and discuss the COSTA RICA BONUS MATERIAL that we've recently released too :) We hope some of you can make it live!
The best and craziest thing has happened. Addicted to You, Ricochet, and Addicted for Now are now on Audible. That's right, you can listen to Lily Calloway and Loren Hale!
Big thanks to Audible for being incredible and making this all happen. An extra super thanks to Erin Mallon & Charles Carr, who did an amazing job narrating the books.
What you need to know before reading: this bonus material takes place right after Thrive ends and right before Addicted After All begins in January 2015 (refer to the timeline for a visual chart). It's a little over 10,500 words. To give you an example: our previous bonus material has all been around 3,000 words. We ask that you don't add this on Goodreads, as the series reading order is already a bit complex and we don't want to confuse new readers. Thank you!
We hope you enjoy this! We had a blast writing it and returning to Ryke & Daisy's heads. We'll all venture back to their POVs once more in Long Way Down, which'll be out this year, 2015.
*throws unicorn-shaped confetti* ENJOY!
COSTA RICA PLAYLIST
|File Size:||236 kb|
Yes, Lily Calloway, people are going to hear you speak. Get ready for your voice debut!
PRE-ORDER THE FIRST 3 BOOKS NOW
RELEASING JANUARY 13TH
So check out the fun facts about Connor Cobalt below and continue on to the giveaway!
FUN FACTS ABOUT CONNOR COBALT
2. He's the only Addicted series character to not have a birthday shown in the books. The reason for this: he refuses to celebrate his birthday. From Addicted After All, in Rose Calloway's words...
“If Connor appreciated the narcissism in his own birthday that’d make sense, but he refuses to believe they’re anything more than meaningless.”
4. In the Addicted series timeline, Connor is turning 26 today! This is right before Addicted After All begins.
5. He has a penchant for insults laced with compliments.
6. He's never been embarrassed in his life. (If you try to make him embarrassed, there is a 100% chance you will not succeed...and you may embarrass yourself in the process.)
7. Connor is known for his million-dollar grins and smartass comments.
- She pushes me lightly in the chest and tries not to share my smile. “Why am I with you? You’re so conceited, arrogant—”
- “Narcissistic,” I add, “attractive, lovable, brilliant.”
- “That wasn’t an invitation for you to compliment yourself.”
9. In his youth, he went to an all-boys boarding school and then attended University of Pennsylvania, an Ivy League, where he triple majored.
10. He could have skipped grades -- as his IQ and intellect allowed him to do such a thing -- but he chose not to.
11. He doesn't believe in magic, fantasy creatures, or things that go "boo" in the night.
12. He's fond of paradoxes. They make life interesting.
13. He goes after life weighing costs and benefits. If the cost outweighs the benefit, he will -- most likely -- never do it.
14. He can quote literature and philosophers off the top of his head. Jane Austen, Shakespeare, Edgar Allen Poe, Sylvia Plath, Edith Wharton, Oscar Wilde, Kafka, Plato and more.
15. He's a hyperglot, but his favorite language is French. Therefore he speaks it most often.
16. And lastly, Connor Cobalt is smarter than you. It's just a fact :)
CONGRATULATIONS, CONNOR COBALT!
YOU'RE NOW ONE YEAR OLDER
AND ONE YEAR SMARTER THAN EVERYONE ELSE
Behind The Scenes
Calloway Sisters Series
Like Us Series