Today's celebration includes a giveaway and some fun things -- including a letter from Garrison to Connor that you can read exclusively on the Fizzle Force FB group. If you missed Lily, Rose, Ryke, Lo, Garrison's birthday festivities last month, you can check them out here and here and here and here and here!
THINGS YOU MAY NOT KNOW ABOUT...
- When asked who his favorite Avenger is, he would only answer with, "Myself."
- Connor never watched normal “kid” cartoons. In fact, he was treated more like an adult at an early age than a child.
- He loves biopics (Amadeus, Wolf of Wall Street, Capote). He’s not the biggest fan of horror movies. He finds them formulaic and slightly irritating, especially when the protagonists make "stupid" decisions and get themselves killed. Also: he hates supernatural things.
- His phone lock screen is usually a picture of Rose glaring at him <3
- When Rose & Connor were dating, Connor would bring her new flowers every time they died in her vase, so she never went without a fresh bouquet.
- Over on the Fizzle Force Facebook Group, you can also see a note that Garrison wrote Connor for his birthday, as well as enter a giveaway to win a swag pack! You'll need to join the group in order to see the note and enter the giveaway.
- And over on the Addicted Series Fan Page, you can win a Coballoway mug!
- Continue below for a signed paperback giveaway.
Missed Connor Cobalt's Past Birthdays? No problem -- we've got you covered.
Connor's 27th Birthday: What Connor Means to Us | Bonus Material: Connor Cobalt On The Day Before His 27th Birthday
Connor's 26th Birthday: Fun Facts About Connor Cobalt
- Giveaway -