5 steps to be like...
- Quality of Friends > Quantity of Friends. You might only have one friend. And you might talk to her or him mostly through text or internet – but that’s okay. You don’t need a bajillion. You just need someone who understands you just a little bit.
- Avoid parties and big crowds. It’s stressful, and you’re happier at home, watching movies, or reading comics.
- Try comics! And follow Loren Hale on social media. He has the best comic book recommendations.
- Don’t talk if you don’t want to. You can be quiet.
- Take a risk to be happy. It might mean meeting your long-lost half-brother or something smaller… like befriending someone who was kind to you.
- Giveaway -